good afternoon! (I totally just typed good morning but then realized it was almost 4pm..nope, not morning time)
1. Last night I made my mom watch Pitch Perfect with me. It was her second time seeing it but my..uhh..20th time? I wish I was kidding. Actually, I don’t really because I just love that movie so much. And yes, I can recite every line and can do the “cups” song. I practiced..a lot..just ask my friend Nikki
but this nose was next to me through the whole movie. And the same nose woke me up at 7am this morning -___-
2. Instead of getting an easter basket this year my mom said she would take me to Trader Joes. I picked up a few things but this was my most important purchase. BAHHH. All. the. things.
3. My mom and I went shopping today for my birthday She bought me a beautiful Michael Kors bag and some clothes. After shopping we grabbed lunch at Boloco. My mom and I both got the small summer burrito which is rice, black beans, cheese, mango salsa, chicken, and guac. Om nom nom
4. GUYS I FINALLY FOUND BANANA CHOBANI!! I have been searching all over the world for this flavor of chobani and I finally found it today! I just had it for a snack and its definitely one of my favorite chobani flavors. Passion fruit and banana are probably tied for first
5. My mom made me a delicious dinner last night and had a beautiful table setting
she made blackened tilapia with mango avocado salsa, brown rice, and roasted asparagus. My mom is such an amazing cook!
6. My dogs have the best facial expressions..especially Lucy haha. We went for a run in the park this morning (it was 35-40 degrees out) and they went swimming. Lucy actually likes to swim more than Duke which is strange since cavalier’s normally don’t even like to swim. She is so weird lol
7. And finally..I’ve decided on a job for the summer!! I interviewed with a few different company’s but I’m really happy and excited with my decision..I can’t tell you quite yet where I’ll be working but soon I will! I will tell you its at a hotel in Boston though!
Thats all I got for now
happy weekend everyone!