1. The first fact has to be the fact that I’m turning 21 exactly 1 month from today. EEEK. Speaking of 21 year old celebrations..check out the birthday cake my friend Nikki made for Lindsay’s 21st on Tuesday
Don’t you like the passed out barbie doll..don’t worry..she didn’t end up replicating the cake i had a couple bites of the cake it was delicious..vanilla cake with vanilla and strawberry frosting
A picture from the party
2. St. Patty’s Day celebrations this weekend last year was so much fun..I’m crossing my fingers it doesn’t rain tomorrow!!
2. Yesterday’s tbt
I can’t wait to hang with my doggies in a couple weeks when I’m home for spring break!
3. My friend Irmak just recently started reading my blog and she texted me and put on instagram that she made my butternut squash pasta for dinner! I love when my friends tell me they try my recipes!
4. Some eats from yesterday
Yesterday’s lunch was SO good. I had a piece of dakota toast with smashed avocado, goat cheese, and a chickpea veggie burger on top. Some sweet potato chips on the side dipped in salsa
Dinner was simple, yet delicious. Jalapeno Chicken Sausage from trader joes, a baked sweet potato (I only ate half) and roasted broccoli and cauliflower. The roasted broccoli and cauliflower I just tossed in a little olive oil, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder. Roasted at 375 for 35 minutes.
and I think i’m going to declare every Thursday of the week fro yo day. This fro yo hit the spot. I got my usual combination of coffee and chocolate fro yo with an assortment of toppings..this is really random but I always eat some of my toppings before I pay..the guy who works at the fro yo place always sees me do it and never says anything hah..am I the only one that does this? I always wonder if they will call me out but they never do haha
5. I’ve done all three of the Jillian Michaels DVD’s I ordered. So far I loved Ripped in 30 and No More Trouble Zones. Today I tried level 3 of 30 Day Shred and I honestly didn’t think it was that hard at all. I think I’ll stick with doing the Ripped in 30 DVD along with No More Trouble Zones a couple times a week
6. As I’m writing this post I’m watching Grease. I always forget how good the movie is! It reminds me of when my brother and I were in Grease in high school. I was Marty and my brother was Kenickie
major throwback! (I’m int the fusia dress on the right and my brother is in the black tank and light blue jeans on the left)
7. This morning I decided to spice up my oatmeal since its Friday
I added in some cocoa powder. In the mix went 1/3 cup oats, 1/2 banana, 1 tsp cocoa powder, half a packet of truvia, and 2/3 cup water. Microwaved for 2 minutes then I added in 3 tbsp liquid egg whites and microwaved for another 1.3 minutes. Topped with peanut butter and its a bowl of perfection
time to go do some work, meet with my professor, then hopefully make it to spin class
have a great day!