are you sick of this picture yet? hah. I meant to take a picture of my oatmeal breakfast this morning but I was so exhausted I forgot. I hadn’t chugged my 2 cups of coffee yet soo..But in the mix went 1/3 cup oats, 1/2 banana, cinnamon, 2/3 water, and 3 tbsp liquid egg whites, topped with peanut butter
I feel like a never eat salads anymore..until yesterday that is. In the bowl went baby spinach, leftover veggies, cottage cheese, tomatoes, salsa, sriracha, salmon burger, a couple sweet potato tortilla chips, and avocado
hit the spot!
Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones Work Out..lets just say I have a feeling breathing may be painful tomorrow..yikes.
A piece of Dakota toast with peanut butter. The perfect filling and delicious snack IMO
I experimented with a new recipe last night and it turned out great! My mom gave me the idea for a chicken and rice bake and I decided to make a greek version
Easy Greek Chicken and Rice Pilaf Bake
Total Time: 1.15 hours (including cook and prep)
- 2 large boneless skinless chicken breast (about 8 oz each) cut in half
- 1 box of Rice Pilaf
- 14 oz can diced tomatoes with oregano and basil
- 6 oz crumbled feta cheese (don’t use reduced fat)
- 1 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1 can artichoke hearts, roughly chopped
- Pre-heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium sized square baking dish combine the rice pilaf (rice + season packet), diced tomatoes, mushrooms, artichoke hearts, chicken stock, and sun dried tomatoes.
- Sprinkle crumbled feta cheese on top.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake for 60 minutes.
- You can prepare the whole dish ahead of time and bake it an hour before you are ready to eat
- if you only have a can of plain diced tomatoes just add 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- Only add as much chicken stock as the instructions on the back of the rice pilaf box calls for (it is going to say water, but add the equivalent of chicken stock or vegetable stock)
The dish turned out so delicious and its super easy to make!
Time to go eat breakfast and blog read
have a great day everyone