1. I clearly have an addiction to sriracha as you all are aware of by now.
last night’s dinner was turkey burgers and sweet potato fries. Topped with a TON of sriracha…my mouth was on fire but I just love it so much so its worth it. For the sweet potatoes I just tossed them with a bit of olive oil, salt, pepper, and red peper flakes. Roasted at 425 for 35-40 minutes and they were delicious
i had the leftovers for lunch today
I added some frozen peas for a green vegetable and make some impromptu guac with half an avocado and salsa. Hit the spot.
2. Did you guys see Top Chef last night? I watched it this morning while working out. (I got up at 7am to work out which never ever happens so I was pretty proud of myself!)
I’m not sure who I want to win because I love them both. I thinkkkk I want Kristen to win just because I’ve loved her from day one (and she’s from Boston but not like I’m biased or anything..) but I really love Brooke too! UGH can’t they both win?!
3. I’m so excited because I get to see my Mom and Nanny tomorrow! I haven’t seen them both since before I went abroad so I’m so excited they are coming to visit me! My Mom is also bringing me lots of trader joes goodies..WEEE:)
4. I’m going to Homegrown for dinner tonight. YUM.
5. Its amazing how much time I can spend on foodgawker and pinterest. Here are some of my recent pins
Broiled salmon and roasted garlic cream sauce noodles with crispy cauliflower and toasted pine nuts. OMG. How Sweet Eats blog makes me drool every. single. day. I MUST make this!
buffalo crusted goat cheese bites. UM SCHHWHATT?! My two favorite things in one dish?! yes please!
I’m obsessed with this outfit. I want it all.
6. I’m really over it being so cold outside..its just annoying at this point. The random snow flurries and intense cold wind needs to end. NOW.
7. I must go to Beyonce’s concert this summer.
8. I got fro yo last night even though it was like negative 500 degrees outside (no i’m not dramatic at all). i forgot to snap a picture but it was great. Even though I ate it while wearing my winter parka.
I hope everyone has a great weekend!