WIAW-Traveling Eats

by admin on December 13, 2012

Hi!

Sorry I’m just now posting a WIAW post. I had an exam this morning at 8am and then left school right after that to make the 5 hour drive home. But better late than never right?   :)

Breakfast

I had my (LAST EXAM WOO HOO) at 8am this morning. It went okay (at least I hope it did lolz) but right after my exam I made a bee-line to NDB (my favorite bagel shop) to get a celebratory breakfast! A whole wheat everything bagel scooped out and toasted with egg whites and cheese!

So freaking good every time.

Lunch

my friend Becca drove home with me (she also lives in Mass!). Around 12:00 I really needed a break from driving and some caffeine! I spotted a starbucks off the road so we stopped!

I got a venti ice coffee and a protein box. I ate everything besides the bread. my favorite part is the Justin’s honey peanut butter:)

Snacks/ Lunch part 2

I arrived home around 2:30 which was pretty good timing! ..I’m a little bit of a speed demon..:)

a little while after I got home I started to get hungry again, mainly from reading other WIAW posts!

my moms homemade chicken noodle soup..YUM

and some blueberry vanilla goat cheese from Trader Joes. I KNOW. I KNOW. I KNOW.

i had this cracker plus another bite of just the plain goat cheese. I could eat the whole log by itself if I didn’t have any self control..ugh.

Dinner

my mom and I made chicken sausage and pineapple fried rice which is a recipe out of Ming Tsai’s new cookbook that I’m asking for for christmas..if I don’t get it I might have to steal my mom’s copy because every recipe looks so good!

ugh I want this dinner all over again it was that good. Good thing we have lots of leftovers!

****

I think this is the only time where my WIAW post has been eats from Wednesday and not Tuesday!

it feels so good to be home :)

and you KNOW how happy I was to see these two furry buddies

I die of the cuteness.

****

Molly December 13, 2012 at 1:20 am

that dinner sounds DELIC. Can’t wait for february for you to make? ugh that’s so far away. i miss you and duke and lu

admin December 13, 2012 at 2:25 am

haha love you. yes i can make it for you in february..or you can make it for me since you’ll be a professional chef by then!

Erica @ For the Sake of Cake December 13, 2012 at 2:16 am

Aw, I bet it is SO nice to be home with the doggies! Hooray for no more finals!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..WIAW – Week 35My Profile

Jess @ JessieBear What Will You Wear December 13, 2012 at 2:45 am

Sweet baby jesus. I NEED that goat cheese ASAP. Oh my.
Jess @ JessieBear What Will You Wear recently posted..Christmas Part 1My Profile

Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile December 13, 2012 at 3:06 am

Yayyy for being done!!! I finished today, too. BEST FEELING EVER. I love your dogs – too cute!
Brittany @ GOtheXtraMile recently posted..Eggnog Protein Shake + WIAWMy Profile

admin December 13, 2012 at 12:56 pm

congrats on finishing too! it really is the best feeling ever!

Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl December 13, 2012 at 4:44 am

I am loving the look of your breakfast! I am a huge fan of any type of breakfast sandwhich…vegetarian for me, of course ;) .
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..WIAW: December 12, 2012My Profile

Jessie December 13, 2012 at 9:01 am

blueberry vanilla goat cheese?? say what!!!! Holy cow, that just sounds AMAZING.
Jessie recently posted..Thankful Thursday #7My Profile

admin December 13, 2012 at 12:55 pm

it IS amazing!

Sara @ The Foodie Diaries December 13, 2012 at 3:57 pm

Ahhh so glad you’re home!! All of your eats look so delicious, but I’m especially in love with that whole wheat egg bagel sandwich. That would hit the spot right about now ;) Can’t wait to see you this weekend for our meetup!
Sara @ The Foodie Diaries recently posted..WIAW: Homemade ChipotleMy Profile