I baked my first batch of christmas cookies last night!
there was peanut butter involved, chocolate chips (lots of chocolate chips), and pretzel pieces
and some people were eating the dough! (looking at you Molly and Vanessa)
time to devour. these. are. so. good. really similar to my all in one dough balls but a wee bit different.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Pretzel Dough Balls
Makes 18 dough balls
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour (all purpose)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup crushed pretzels
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees F and spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Beat together the butter and peanut butter
- Add in the brown sugar and granulated sugar and mix until incorporated
- Add in the egg and vanilla extract, mix until incorporated.
- Add in the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt)
- Add in the chocolate chips and pretzels and mix together.
- Form 1 inch by 1 inch dough balls using your hands and place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
Day 9 of christmas blogging challenge!
Day 9: Easiest Person to buy for?
I would have to say my mom! Because I love shopping for clothes for her!
This weather is a really impacting my desire to go somewhere to study today..but I gotta suck it up and do it!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!