Christmas Wish List 2012

by admin on December 2, 2012

I would like to say I’m the world’s best procrastinator

So during one of several “study breaks” yesterday I wrote this post for day 2 of the christmas blogging challenge

Day 2: Christmas Wish-List

1. An I-Pad! I’ve been going back and forth between wanting one and thinking I don’t need one. But I’ve come to the conclusion that I really want one!

ugh its just so pretty. I think this is the mini I-Pad but I’m asking for the regular version.

2. A puffy vest!

this one is from J-Crew. For some reason I love the red color (I don’t normally like wearing red). They have a bunch of really cute other colors like a hunter green (hint hint mom :) )

3. Ming Psai’s new cookbook

I’m obsessed with cookbooks. I could read through cookbooks all day long. major loser alert.

I love his restaurant Blue Ginger as you know from reading my numerous blog posts on eating there. Totally random side note, when I was home over thanksgiving my mom and I were walking my dogs in the park and we ran into Ming Tsai and his family. I had no idea it was him but my mom did and told him that I wanted his cookbook for christmas haha. He’s a really nice guy!

4. Mula, money, dinero, etc. I’m studying abroad this upcoming month of January to Austrailia and New Zealand! So spending money will definitely be very useful!

***

my list isan’t very extensive because the I-Pad is a big gift and so is asking for spending money. I love getting little surprise presents too!

yesterday all of my dreams came true. I got NDB (bagel shop) delivered to me at the library! Thanks to my friend Jaimee who was coming from there to the lib!

whole wheat everything scooped out and toasted with low fat chicken salad lettuce and tomato. SO GOOD.

now if only I could get another one of these delivered to my bed

that I’m still in.

its not looking to be a very productive Sunday..

***

have a great day everyone!

Question for ya!: What’s one big present on your wish-list this year?

Erica @ For the Sake of Cake December 2, 2012 at 10:29 pm

The biggest item on my Christmas list is a Garmin Forerunner 10! I’m really hoping that I get it!
Erica @ For the Sake of Cake recently posted..Healthy HolidaysMy Profile

Megan @runningonjava December 2, 2012 at 11:21 pm

Love that vest! I asked for a Patagonia one…fingers crossed!
Megan @runningonjava recently posted..A good thingMy Profile

admin December 3, 2012 at 2:54 am

I love Patagonia!

Jenny December 2, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Thanks so much for participating in my challenge, Chelcie! That’s so exciting that you’re going to Australia! Hope Santa stuffs your stocking full of mooooolah :)

admin December 3, 2012 at 2:54 am

i love it thank you for creating it!

Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl December 2, 2012 at 11:55 pm

I love cookbooks too! I have several on my list this year :) . The biggest thing that I want this year for Christmas is a Cuisinart food processor….which I just so happened to have bought myself on Black Friday! Hey, there’s nothing wrong with buying yourself a gift, right?? ;) The rest of my list basically consists of all kitchen/cooking items (I am getting ready for my first apartment) and a gps fitness watch for walking/running. I think it is going to be a good Christmas!
Hannah @ CleanEatingVeggieGirl recently posted..Vegetable, Lentil, and Barley StewMy Profile

admin December 3, 2012 at 2:55 am

a food processor is an awesome thing to have! sounds like you have a great list going!

Jessie December 3, 2012 at 8:25 am

I too asked for an ipad =) Great minds think a like I guess??!
Jessie recently posted..Marvelous In My MondayMy Profile

admin December 3, 2012 at 12:49 pm

yes definitely:) i hope we both get it!

Sarah @ Blonde Bostonian December 3, 2012 at 2:16 pm

Well a pony is ALWAYS on the wish list every year, but I doubt I’ll get it ;) . I’m craving a bagel sandwich now! Yummmm! I’ve also been dying to go to Blue Ginger. Maybe next weekend….hmmmm
Sarah @ Blonde Bostonian recently posted..‘Tis the SeasonMy Profile

admin December 3, 2012 at 3:22 pm

oh my gosh you HAVE to go! best restaurant ever! we should definitely do a blogger meet-up there!

Sara @ The Foodie Diaries December 3, 2012 at 3:58 pm

I was thinking about asking for an iPad, but I already have my Macbook. Instead, I think I’m asking for a Kindle – mainly because I LOVE to read! :)
Sara @ The Foodie Diaries recently posted..Boston Bloggers Take Tasca’sMy Profile