1. You all know how much I look forward to Thursdays right?! because most of the time they feel like the start of the weekend and I like to either go out or just hang out with my friends. But tonight my thirsty Thursday night will be spent in the library studying for the 2 exams i have tomorrow. and I’m am NOT happy about it
2. side note..I’ve been to the library approximately 4 times total in my college career. I just have a strong aversion to our library and usually prefer to study elsewhere
3. last night after Zumba, I came home and turned on the TV to watch some of the presidential debate
okay that’s a total lie..I turned on the TV thinking to watch some stupid reality show for a little but the debate was what showed up on the TV screen so I didn’t change the channel. I’ve never been into politics, but watching the debate for a little while made me realized how uninformed I am with worldly issues…uhh I should probably pay attention more closely considering less than 2 years from now I’ll be entering the so-called “real-world” AHHH. why did I just say that?
4. doesn’t the picture above show how much Obama and Romey hate each other? cause I think it does
5. yesterday I discovered a beautiful thing
its called Avocado toast with a hard boiled egg. 1 piece of toasted bread, 1 half of a mashed avocado, 1 hard boiled egg, salt, and pepper.
6. Stove-top oats>microwaved oats
i’m super lazy so i normally make my hot oats in the microwave but cooking them on the stove top makes them SO so much better.
in a pan went 1/3 cup rolled oats, 1/4 cup pumpkin, 2/3 cup water, pumpkin pie spice, truvia, golden raisins, 2 tbsp liquid egg whites. all cooked down for about 5 minutes and then topped with pumpkin butter and almond butter
heaven in a bowl
7. instead of TGIT lets celebrate #TBT (throw back thursday)
i’m pretty sure you’ve already seen this picture before but UGH. could you just die?! Duke is still just a little pup and Lucy is so much skinnier than she is now..
my mom dressed them up for halloween and christmas (DOG LADY ALERT)(kidding mom..:) ) and this gem made our family calender.
because our dogs are family members, not dogs.
8. lately I’ve been having more than 1 cup of coffee a day. and its always been necessary
9. i hate to admit it but I’m really excited for the new season of Jersey Shore..but its probably a good thing this is the last season because they are all getting old and need to get lives
10. my mom is coming this weekend!! she is bringing down my car (YESS) and some homemade food for me. She is the best mom EVER.
okay really I need to go study..
have a great day everyone!