I managed to take a picture of all my main meals today..go me!
have you ever tried Trader Joes Fig Butter
well its pretty darn good! especially with goat cheese and crackers. but I decided to test it out in my overnight oats this morning
not just any overnight oats
overnight oats in a jar
i need more Justin’s ASAP
Fig Butter Overnight Oats
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 sliced banana
- 1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tbsp fig butter (plus more for topping)
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- Mix all ingredients together and store in the fridge overnight. Enjoy in the morning with some more fig butter or nut butter on top.
Lunch today was a beastly salad
in the massive bowl (that serves me, myself, and i)
- mixed greens
- goat cheese
- 1 egg over easy
- sriracha sauce
Question for ya!: What have some of your delicious eats been?