as I was eating breakfast and blog reading this morning I found a fun survey over on Ashley‘s blog and decided to give it a go.
you know i love surveys!
1. What did you eat for breakfast?
what I’ve been eating for the whole week. Pumpkin overnight oats
i didn’t sprinkle any granola on top this morning.I think I’ve shown you guys this picture like 5 million times..sorry!
oh and I also had coffee..coffee is a MUST
2. How much water do you drink a day?
3. What is your current favorite workout?
Well for various reasons (sickness, pulled muscle, etc) I’ve been slacking a little lately on my work outs..but I also love a good muscle pump class!
4. How many calories do you eat a day?
Usually around 1500, sometimes more (on the weekends), sometimes less
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks?
hummus and veggies, GREEK YOGURT, rice cake and pb, banana and pb
6. What do you usually eat for lunch?
I usually have a salad or a turkey wrap
mm salad beasts
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train?
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train?
9. What are your “bad” food cravings?
uhhh chips or goldfish..i guess they aren’t bad in moderation but I could eat a whole bag in one sitting so I normally don’t keep them around:)
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements?
11. How often do you eat out?
Normally Once or Twice a week on the weekends..mainly for breakfast
12. Do you eat fast food?
Not usually..I love chipotle if you count that as fast food
13. Who is your biggest supporter?
14. Do you have a gym membership?
I use the gym at my school for free and buy a pass to take classes..at home during the summer I belong to a gym though!
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
Usually no less than 8..I LOVE sleeping..a little too much probably lol
16. Do you have a “cheat” day?
Nope, I just eat pretty much what I want, when I want, in moderation
17. Do you drink alcohol?
I’m in college. so uh YA. too much.
18. Do you have a workout buddy?
My roommate Molly and I workout a lot together:)
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a Healthy Lifestyle?
just feeling better about what I’m eating!
20. What was the last healthy thing you did?
baked cookies? hah kidding. I ate a healthy breakfast, does that count?
Time to go get ready for class!
thursday is lunch-lab day!
i hope everyone has a great day!
Question for ya!:
What do you usually eat for lunch?
What are your favorite healthy snacks?