End of Vacation Woes

by Chelcie on April 1, 2012

HI friends!

So I’m back in Delaware:( WAHH

I want to be back on the beach tanning

that was the life..

I don’t know about you but my LEAST favorite part about getting back from vacation is unpacking..I seriously hate it!..I finally got around to unpacking a little while ago though…it was awful

and we have ZERO food in our fridge..definitely time to go grocery shopping!

My flight was at 7:40 this morning..WOOF..so we got back to school just in time for lunch

which obviously meant just in time for WAWA!

i got a turkey sandwich with avocado, spinach, cucumber, pickles, tomato, hot peppers, and roasted red peppers..SO good..I love Wawa

I’m thinking they should open up Wawa’s in the Boston area..that would be nice:)

And guess what today is..

My Mommy’s 35th Birthday!..:)

and no its no April Fools Joke..well except for the fact that she’s not turning 35 lol..its actually her birthday!

I have the best mom in the entire world..she is always there for me when I need her and I could never thank her enough for how much she does for me!

I love you SO SO SOO much Mommy! You are the absolute best!

So this week is time to go back to school..which means back to absolute chaos..oh and back to getting on a regular work out routine and healthy diet!

It is nice to relax on vacation and indulge a little bit but I feel so much better about myself when I eat healthy and work out consistantly

So just because I got a little off-track this past week its just time to get back on track! No feeling guilty needed! (this is what I need to keep telling myself!)

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Question for ya!: What is your least favorite part about returning from a vacation?

Mine is definitely unpacking..or leaving the warm weather!

GOtheXtraMile April 1, 2012 at 8:18 pm

So glad you had fun!!! That’s one good thing about FL, the beaches :) Definitely hate unpacking. Good luck!

Fit on the Rocks April 1, 2012 at 8:53 pm

I absolutely DREAD unpacking, too! I have been known to still have items in a suitcase laying in my room up to a month after a trip…. I wish that was an April Fools joke…

Chelcie's Food Files April 1, 2012 at 9:14 pm

haha I’m the same way its the worst!

Alaina Pozzy (@jogconcierge) April 1, 2012 at 9:40 pm

I dread having to do the laundry after vacation. I feel like I need to decompress for a few days after vacation and don’t even want to think about work or chores. :-P

Chelcie's Food Files April 1, 2012 at 10:15 pm

ya i have yet to do my laundry..I’m avoiding it lol

EveryCraving April 1, 2012 at 10:25 pm

Sounds like an awesome time! Your mom, you, and your friend are gorgeous! Happy birthday to your mom! I always tell people my mom’s 36 haha because she looks like a 36 year old to me. I’m not a fan of unpacking or doing that crapload of laundry either haha.

Chelcie's Food Files April 1, 2012 at 10:40 pm

aww thank you! I know the laundry is the worst part!

IHeartVegetables April 2, 2012 at 1:49 am

Hahahaha I was doing the math and trying to figure out if there was any possible way… yeah, but your mom looks fantastic! ;) haha

I hate unpacking too! Especially because it means so much laundry!