Thoughts from the Weekend

by Chelcie on February 13, 2012

Hi everyone!

Sorry I was so MIA this weekend! Let’s just say sorority recruitment took over my life this past week/weekend and I loved every exhausting minute of it

So while I don’t really have a full cohesive “re-cap” to share with you…here are some random/not so random thoughts from my weekend

I miss my dogs a lot..my mom sent me this picture of Duke sleeping on the couch/table..he’s a pretty talented dog

I discovered I love bubble tea..this could be either a good or bad thing..my friend Lindsay convinced me to try her Thai Chai frozen bubble tea..and after one sip I immediately ordered my own

Sushi is awesome..especially after you haven’t eaten in about 5 hours.

Cereal should only be eaten with chocolate almond milk..or regular chocolate milk..its seriously AMAZING

Jumping up and down for 5 straight hours, singing songs, and talking to random girls is actually a lot more fun then it sounds

Wearing heals while jumping up and down for 5 hours is slightly painful.. #recruitmentproblems

Skit round yesterday was SO much fun..even though I can’t really feel my body today I was really upset when the round was over

I ate dinner at 11pm last night

I didn’t go to my first 2 classes today…sometimes these things just happen..oh well

I’m really upset my stash of Love Grown Granola is diminishing..

I LOVE my sorority

LOVE YOU ALL

i hope everyone has a great day!

Question for ya!: What did you do this weekend?!

My weekend was ALL recruitment..literally from 10am-1am yesterday..I promise its normal…

Erica @ For the Sake of Cake February 13, 2012 at 9:04 pm

I was OBSESSED with bubble tea when I was at UD! I only live about an hour & a half away, & I constantly talk to my husband about making a trip down there, just so we can enjoy some of our favorite foods! He didn’t go to UD, but of course he visited me a lot so he reaped all the benefits of Main Street food!

Chelcie's Food Files February 13, 2012 at 10:04 pm

I know main street food is SO good! My favorites are homegrown and Iron Hill..but I also love freddys and kates:)

Lindsay Irwin February 13, 2012 at 9:48 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU :) Proud to say I experienced at like 3/4 of these facts with you haha. adpiadpiadpiadpiloveeee

Chelcie's Food Files February 13, 2012 at 10:04 pm

haha I LOVE YOUUU

GOtheXtraMile February 13, 2012 at 11:45 pm

I have never had that tea but it looks goooood. So glad you’re having a good time at recruitment! I’m thinking about joining a sorority buuut I’m not quite sure yet :)

Chelcie's Food Files February 14, 2012 at 5:33 am

you should!!!

Kim @ Eat, Live, and Blog February 14, 2012 at 3:02 am

I love thai bubble tea and mocha bubble tea. They are SO good!! I get them everytime I’m at home. Sounds like a busy weekend but I’m glad you enjoyed it! It’s great to be busy while having fun at the same time.

My weekend was really relaxing. I did nothing but just hang out with my boyfriend and watched movies/shows all weekend. :)

Chelcie's Food Files February 14, 2012 at 5:33 am

I love having relaxing weekends!

Lena @Fit on the Rocks February 14, 2012 at 3:49 am

What a fun weekend even with the craziness. I love chocolate almond milk. Do yourself a favor and make overnight oats with it and some strawberry preserves…oh em gee.

Chelcie's Food Files February 14, 2012 at 5:34 am

oh my that sounds amazing!! I will definitely be doing this once I replenish my oat supply!