1. I woke up at 11 this morning..I don’t normally sleep past 9:30
2. Last night I had the best drink ever
This would be chocolate almond milk, a frozen banana, and irish creme liquor. Its healthy because of the almond milk and banana DUH.
3. I might drive to target today just to see if they have the new chobani flavors..I’m especially intrigued by the apple cinnamon
4. I’ve been at “school” for a little over a week now, but I don’t start classes until February 6th. What have I been doing you ask? Good question..
5. During yesterday’s bodyrock work out I was so out of breath I thought I was dying..aren’t these work outs suppose to be getting easier?! ugh.
6. When you roast a pan of broccoli in a small apartment, your apartment WILL smell like rotten broccoli for a solid 2 days. I know this because my dinner last night was a green veggie quinoa pile of goodness
I roasted broccoli with olive oil, salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes. Then I sauteed some spinach and mushrooms and combined it all in a bowl with cooked quinoa, goat cheese, and siracha hot sauce. It was delicious
7. I really wish starbucks and the local bagel shop delivered…life would be 100x better if this was the case.
8. I miss my dogs…and my mom dad and brother of course. Hi mom.
this picture is silly
9. I spend way too much time on my couch..in fairness to me there aren’t many other places to sit in my apartment
10. WE ARE ALL OUT OF GREEK YOGURT. Hence maybe making the trip to Target today
I used up the last of it for breakfast this morning
Plain greek yogurt, blueberries, strawberries, almond butter, pumpkin butter, pumpkin granola. Wow this was freaking amazing.
That is all.
Question for ya!: Have you tried any of the new chobani flavors?!